Wednesday, December 20, 2006

After all the Patching Up

Sabrina McGee: So... this is my bunk…

Shen Jiutai: So I see...

Sabrina McGee: I'm really glad you're okay... you had me really worried there… I mean... look at how much a basket-case Gabe is over Rae…

Shen Jiutai: I don't know what I was thinking... I followed a fleeing Pirate, and got shot in the back.... STUPID!!!

Sabrina McGee: Bad Shen… no stupid stuff... I couldn't bear to lose you now…

Shen Jiutai: Well, I couldn't let anything happen to you either, that's why I had to follow that Johnny Jerko back in here...

Sabrina McGee sighs… yeah… and I probably shouldn't have pulled a gun either... but I couldn't just let him walk on…

Shen Jiutai: You pulled a gun? Babe, ya know how to use those things?

Sabrina McGee: You didn't see me in the Cargo hold holding him back when he had the Doc?

Shen Jiutai: I was lookin' at him... I'd hoped you were sensible...

Sabrina McGee: if it makes you feel better, I still haven't actually -fired- a shot

Shen Jiutai: well, we should take of that... ifn' you're gonna be pullin' a gun against the likes of Johnny Jerko... Ya gotta learn how ta use 'um proper...

Sabrina McGee: Maybe later… not so much wanting the guns right now... more with the holding.

Shen Jiutai looks into Sabrina's eyes " I just don't want anything to hurt you, is all"

Sabrina McGee looks back... "Or you..."

Shen Jiutai pulls Sabrina closer and gently kisses her on the lips

Sabrina McGee wraps her arms around Shen and leans into the kiss

Shen Jiutai: "G'night all..." Shen giggles from a forward bunk.

((Fade to Black))

No comments: